- G. Rong, H. Zhang, B. Liu, D. Shao, Q. Shan, “A Replicated Experiment for Evaluating the Effectiveness of Pairing Practice in PSP Training“, Journal of Systems and Software, 136:139-152, 2018. (doi:10.1016/j.jss.2017.08.011)
- G. Rong, H. Zhang and D. Shao, “Applying Competitive Bidding Games in Software Process Education”, in Proceedings of 26th Conference on Software Engineering
- G. Rong, H. Zhang, M. Xie and D. Shao, “Improving PSP Education by Pairing: An Empirical Study”, in Proceedings of 34th International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE’12), Zurich, Switzerland: IEEE, 2012, pp.1245-1254.
- G. Rong, D. Shao, H. Zhang and J. Lin, “Goal-Driven Development Method for Managing Embedded System Projects: An Industrial Experience Report”, inProceedings of 5thInternational Symposium on Empirical Software Engineering and Measurement (ESEM’11), Banff, Canada: IEEE, 2011, pp.414-423.
- G. Rong, H. Zhang, Z. Chen and D. Shao, “Delivering PSP Course in Tertiary Education Environment: Challenges and Solution”, in Proceedings of 24th Conference on Software Engineering Education and Training (CSEET’11), Honolulu, HI, USA: IEEE, 2011, pp.284-293.
- G. Rong, H. Zhang and D. Shao, “SCRUM-PSP: Embracing Process Agility and Discipline”, in Proceedings of 17th Asia-Pacific Software Engineering Conference (APSEC’10), Sydney, Australia: IEEE, 2010, pp.316-325.
Software Engineering and Computing (I), China Machine Press, 2012
DevOps: Theory, Method and Practice,China Machine Press, 2017